Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

How do you know Japanese music???

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Train Heartnet

How do you know Japanese music??? Empty
MessageSujet: How do you know Japanese music???   How do you know Japanese music??? Icon_minitimeJeu Aoû 23, 2007 4:51 pm

That's the question.

In my case I know it because I heard Anime OP's and ED's and I starte d to like it that kind of music.

The first one J-Pop artist I know was Aikawa Nanase. I know it from a CD which came on an anime magazine. The first songs I heard from her was "Nostalgia" and "Koigokoro". It's one of the best.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nico
Admin
Nico

MessageSujet: Re: How do you know Japanese music???   How do you know Japanese music??? Icon_minitimeJeu Aoû 23, 2007 6:25 pm

yep, this is the same reason for me, i listened OP's and ED's, i don't remenber the first japanese song i heard! but i heard so much, i can't remenber each song of each singer, then also with magazines, i found new singers like Morning Musume and so on, first i have been interested cuz they r cute, but after found their songs i liked them anyway, i'm a big fan of Japanese music Smile
https://all-about-japan.forumotion.com
Dariachan

Dariachan

MessageSujet: Re: How do you know Japanese music???   How do you know Japanese music??? Icon_minitimeVen Aoû 31, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey)))
Well,first there were osts,then someone gave me a CD with X-Japan singles and the there was my favorite Malice Mizer. JRock. Yep, it "conquered" my heart. JPop "came" much later. My favorite JPop artist is Korean BoA. As for J-Rock...Malice Mizer.especially with Gakuto-sama. Very Happy
My ex-boyfriend used to send me lots of CDs,now I download music just from the web. Or take the CD from my friends who go to Japan.As for me,I gonna move to Japan after graduating from the university. Yep,that's it. It'll be a tough job =___=
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How do you know Japanese music???   How do you know Japanese music??? Icon_minitime

How do you know Japanese music???
Page 1 sur 1