AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Nobuta wo Produce

AuteurMessage
Nan

Nan

MessageSujet: Nobuta wo Produce   Lun Aoû 27, 2007 11:28 pm

One of my most favourite drama(s). At first I wasn't interested in it coz I thought it's just another drama by pop idols, but after I watched the first episode.. something attracted me to watch.. and download the whole drama... It got some msg which made me think, and it's something I've thought about all the time as well..

Here's the detail of the drama from http://www.jdorama.com/drama_961.htm
Citation :
Shuji Kiritani (Kazuya Kamenashi) is one of the most popular guys in his school. He is
pretending to care for all of his classmates, but deep down, is quiet and doesn't open up to
others. But for some reason,when his eccentric classmate Akira Kusano (Tomohisa Yamashita)
is around, he can show his true self.
One day, a new girl from another school comes to Shuji's classroom. Her name is Nobuko
Kotani (Maki Horikita). Nobuko=Nobuta. Fromher gloomy looks, she begins to get harassed
by the class bullies in no time. The harassment was devastating. Her lunch gets ruined, she
gets a vase of flowers on her deskmeaning she had died, and she even gets water splashed
while she is in the toilet booth. After knowing that the bullying is by Bando (FumikoMizuta),
Shuji and Akira advise Nobuko to try to harmonize with others. But Nobuko tells themthat
she has tried to do so in the past, but every time it turns outmiserable. Shuji tells Nobuko to
have a more positive attitude, and he protects Nobuko from the harassment. However, he
feels that the bullying won't stop that easily.
Hearing about this, Akira comes up with the idea to makeover Nobuko from her looks to
her personality, so that she'd become one of themost popular girls in their school. That way,
there's no way the bullies can harass her. And so Shuji and Akira's greatmake-over begins...
A Cinderella story which portrays the social life of Japanese teenagers. Can this gloomy girl really become popular in her school?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dariachan

Dariachan

MessageSujet: Re: Nobuta wo Produce   Ven Aoû 31, 2007 5:21 pm

I WANNA WATCH IT))))))))) *____*
Nan

Nan

MessageSujet: Re: Nobuta wo Produce   Ven Aoû 31, 2007 6:34 pm

You can find it on youtube, but not all episodes. Then the rest, you can find it on bittorrent ^_<
Dariachan

Dariachan

MessageSujet: Re: Nobuta wo Produce   Ven Aoû 31, 2007 8:09 pm

Thank you~~~~
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nobuta wo Produce   

Nobuta wo Produce
Page 1 sur 1