Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Why Japan? :)

+3
Train Heartnet
Shizuka
Nico
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Nico
Admin
Nico

Why Japan? :) Empty
MessageSujet: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeJeu Aoû 23, 2007 3:01 am

Japan is my favorite country, almost all new technology comes from Japan, i like also the culture, language, people, music, animes, mangas, video games and so on.
Japanese culture is very interesting cuz it's very different than westerner countries, i'm living in France, and for me all europeans countries r same... it's very annoying here.
iI wish to live in Japan someday, i'll do everything for make my dream come true Razz

I never been there yet, but i'm gonna go to Osaka as soon as possible!! wait me Japan Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://all-about-japan.forumotion.com
Shizuka

Shizuka

MessageSujet: Re: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeJeu Aoû 23, 2007 8:22 am

umm... why Japan, huh? Good question, I don't know why I like it... As time passes, I just came to like it that's all. Maybe it's cuz I like watching anime or that I like samurais or even their technology... Seriously, I don't know...

Oh ya, although I've never went to Europe, but I do find that every country is unique. Maybe they're a little bit similar, but it's not the same.
Train Heartnet

MessageSujet: Re: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeJeu Aoû 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Why do i like Japan???

Perhaps it's cause I like anime and J-pop or I saw many TV programs which talk about that country and I like the way they live, their traditions,...

Anyway the very true it's that I think Japan it's a great country with nice people.
She

She

MessageSujet: Re: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeVen Aoû 24, 2007 2:50 pm

Why??? That's simple! Japanese and Polish flags have got same colors: white and red Razz

Being serious I like Japanese culture, music and high technology. Robots are cool Cool
Moussm

Moussm

MessageSujet: Re: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeLun Aoû 27, 2007 5:29 am

i love japan because of i dont really know but japanise ones are freak and i love that and when i see japanise TV SHOW im on floor laughing out loud cause somehow i feel like could do the same crazy and weird stuff they do and this makes me laugh lol
Nitrous_Speed

Nitrous_Speed

MessageSujet: .   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeDim Sep 02, 2007 6:14 pm

why japan? coz im a guy who likes technology so much that i always tend to buy latest stuff, Japan has cool gadgets that you can only buy it from them.
Ive been to a lot of countries and i say, asians are really different, hospitable and warm hearted, compared to (not all) european and americans who are so racist. They call us yellow people or chinks. Anywayz, i also like animes, mangas, videogames, and drifting, hehehe
Ne0my

MessageSujet: Re: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitimeLun Sep 10, 2007 10:39 pm

well, japan is crazy XDDD just like me Razz idding. i like japanese culture, and traditional japanese buildings, and japanese people are short, just like meeee T v T . haha i think some japanese popstars such as gackt or hyde are very goodlooking ^^. and japanese babies are sooo sweet. i like japan because japan has something special about it ^^ thats why
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Why Japan? :)   Why Japan? :) Icon_minitime

Why Japan? :)
Page 1 sur 1