Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Train Heartnet

Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) Empty
MessageSujet: Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture)   Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) Icon_minitimeDim Aoû 26, 2007 4:39 am

We sure know a lots of series which incredible characters who can do incredible things. But there are a few that talk about a few things about singular topics from Japan. This series is one of them.

The topic of this series is simple: the life of an universitary otaku group and their usually topics about them. So simple but very funny at all because of their characters.

At last there are a first series of 13 episodes and 3 OVAs and there's a 2nd series to be on air about october.

Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) A4168-14
Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) A6909-7
Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) A7985-8

Dernière édition par le Dim Aoû 26, 2007 1:33 pm, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nico
Admin
Nico

MessageSujet: Re: Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture)   Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) Icon_minitimeDim Aoû 26, 2007 5:32 am

oh yeah, i know this anime, i watched 12 episodes of 13... i forgot to take thelast episode, well gotta find it now Very Happy
https://all-about-japan.forumotion.com
mustakrakish

mustakrakish

MessageSujet: Re: Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture)   Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) Icon_minitimeJeu Sep 13, 2007 5:41 pm

it's a nice anime, there are many good hits in it (knit? hit?)
anyway I meant there are a lot of info about otakus, and so,
it's not that funny anime, but I enjoyed. Well, I still have OVAs to watch... em... the last OVA that is (^_^)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture)   Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture) Icon_minitime

Genshiken (Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture)
Page 1 sur 1