AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007

AuteurMessage
Dariachan

MessageSujet: Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007   Sam Aoû 25, 2007 8:13 pm

the 23rd of March,2007. My B-day

I woke up and went to the university,everything was quite usual,despite of the fact I had to miss Japanese lesson,coz I should have been at the LDM at that time. My friend desided to join me. An hour later we were there, waiting for Michiru-san to come. Michiru-san is a wonderful lady, she is one of those great people who organize Manifest festivals.People were coming and coming, lots of cosplayers there were,several singers including me..soon there was a kind of a croud near the doors to the concert hall. I desided to phone Michiru-san. And guess what? Listen,how it was..

I: Konnichi wa, Michiru-san.It's Daria,one of the singers. Will the rehearsal be today?
Michiru: Sure,but it'll be two hours later,please tell the others.
I: Ok....

So I,like,come up to the croud and say : "Hey,guys!The rehearsal will be two hours later!"
The croud: "WHOOOA?!!! WTF!!!!!@#$%^&())__!@#@$#!!!!!"

:LOL: that was funny...

Anyway, time passed be very quickly and Michiru-san came. Everything was fine,we all did our best and eventually went home.

the 24th of March, 2007. MANIFEST

I woke up at six a.m. ,coz I had to be at LDM at 8 a.m. The Manifest would begin at 12 o'clock. I came there,we started the final rehearsal...Michiru -san was so funny!She had the hair rollers on her hand. "People were looking at me as if I had just left an asylum!!!"-she said...Well,just imagine: you're going to work in the tube and there's a girl ,sitting in front of you with lots of hair rollers on her head... The say not without reason ,that beauty is frightening power=))))))
A couple of friends came at eleven to support me.Seul Gi , Midori and Jun,to be exact. I took them to the concert hall,saying they were there to help me. They had a great chance to see the last moments of the rehearsal.Especially, those amazing angels from "Angel Sanctuary"...
Well,it was time to start. People were let in,and in a few minutes the hall was just full of audience.
The festival was opened by Michiru-san and Serenity. Then it was time for the AS performance. It was magnificent!I've never seen such a beautiful cosplay! And Sarah's hair!It was real!!!So long!!! And Lucifer-sama!!!Wonderful angel Rafael! He was amazing!!! >.< yay!
and while everybody was watching the cosplay performance, we realized that one singer didn't come,so I had to sing first. I was a bit nervous you know. Btw,I sang "Sakura fubuki". It's Keiko Kitagawa's song. As for the singers,I liked a girl in kimono(sorry ,guys, I don't remember her name) and a girl,who sang ost of Final Fantasy: Spirits within... Feel the dream within...the stars are crying a tear...a sigh escapes from heaven and worlds end... I guess,you remeber it,don't you?
Then there were cosplay thenes. Ranma 1/2, Koukou Ouran Hosuto Kurabu, SailorMoon, Nana, Dir en Grey, LaReine, Moi dix Mois(yeah,yeah,JRock cosplay was also there), Prince of Tennis, Robotech, Bleach, Shaman King, Slayers, Loveless and many-many others. Then there were anime video-clips,who were rather good,I would say and finally......... The Sailormoon performance!
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!
The Dark Kingdom asks people of Dark Moon to help them to conquer the world. Oh, you must see it!If I find it somewhere,I'll tell you! It was success!!Huge,great,unbelievable success!! Dark lords!All men!And Zoisite and Kunsite together!I don't like yaoi,you know,but that was SOMETHING!I thought I would die from laughing!Really!

Manifest ended at 10 p.m. I came back home at 12. That was one of the best days of my life. I had so much fun!I will definitely go to other fesitvals these autumn!^^

You can watch the video of Angel Sanctuary here:
http://video.mail.ru/mail/dariachan/320/321.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dariachan

MessageSujet: Re: Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007   Sam Aoû 25, 2007 9:23 pm

Different photos:

Zoisite, Kunsite and Nephrite

Zoisite and Kunsite

Dark Kingdom. Drunk Jedaite with his face in a plate with salad and unconcious Zoisite

Again Dark Kingdom,but this time with guys from the Dark Moon...Dark Lords dancing Sadomaso song...lalala)))Look at Zoi-chan^^;

Angel Sanctuary

Alexiel-sama

Serenity and Michiru-san
Shizuka

MessageSujet: Re: Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007   Dim Aoû 26, 2007 12:32 am

wow~ it must've been fun being there. I've never been to a cosplay before, but I do want to go to one at least once in my life. The show seemed cool 2~
Dariachan

MessageSujet: Re: Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007   Dim Aoû 26, 2007 6:05 pm

yep,that was great!)))))
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007   

Russia. St.Petersburg. Manifest 2007
Page 1 sur 1