Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

ANIME KA.....HMM

3 participants
AuteurMessage
S.K

S.K

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeVen Aoû 24, 2007 11:27 pm

ALL MY FAVOURITE ANIME ARE inuyasha AND conan,THEY ARE VERY POPULAR IN CHINA,I GOT MANY PICTURES ABOUT THEM,MUSIC AS WELL!
OF COURSE, N I C E (.^^b Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Shizuka

Shizuka

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeSam Aoû 25, 2007 12:33 am

My very first anime was Inu-Yasha, I even brought the whole series, so that I didn't have to watch it thought YTV (a TV channel). I like the story, but I didn't like how it ended. It was such an open ending... Crying or Very sad For Conan,I didn't like it very much. I think it's cuz I watched the second season, but later on I read the manga. It was pretty interesting, but not as much as Inu-Yasha.
S.K

S.K

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeSam Aoû 25, 2007 11:45 am

I FINISHED WATCHING inuyasha AT TV^^..AND I DONT THINK I LIKE THE END OF IT EITHER^^...
Shizuka

Shizuka

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeDim Aoû 26, 2007 8:16 pm

Have you ever watched Full metal Panic? or even X? cuz I liked them both. If you like funny animes, you have to watch Full matal Panic Fumoffu~ Once you've started to watch it, you'll be laughing your head off (well at least I did). And "X" is more of a bloody anime, a lot of fighting scenes and a lot of killing at the end. It's sorta like Wolf's Rain, But Wolf's Rain is more like a really sad story --> I CRIED AT THE END!!! It was so SAD Crying or Very sad
S.K

S.K

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeLun Aoû 27, 2007 4:38 am

YEAH,OF COURSE I HAVE WATCHED Full Metal Panic.AND I THINK IT IS A VERY FUNNY ANIME.ONCE WHILE I WAS WATCHING Full Metal Panic,MY MUMMY WAS COOKING THERE.THEN SHE HEARD MY LAUGHER AND ASKED ' ARE YOU REALLY A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT??'LOOOOL..*(^^;; SHAME...
BUT I HAVE NEVER WATCHED "X"..WELL ,BUT I DON'T THINK I WILL LIKE THE FIGHTING AND KILLING PARTS..LOL
S.K

S.K

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeLun Aoû 27, 2007 8:11 am

ANIME KA.....HMM Ii10

新一君~`

ANIME KA.....HMM 12355111

犬夜叉~~
mustakrakish

mustakrakish

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitimeVen Sep 14, 2007 2:47 pm

S.K a écrit:
YONCE WHILE I WAS WATCHING Full Metal Panic,MY MUMMY WAS COOKING THERE.THEN SHE HEARD MY LAUGHER AND ASKED ' ARE YOU REALLY A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT??'LOOOOL..*(^^;; SHAME...

Well it's almost the same over my place, but you know I find anime much more interesting than movies, even I watch more anime than movies. Agree with the Inuyasha... I mean, 168 episodes they chased over some babun skin demon naraku, and they 'let him go' or should I say, they didn't get them...
So it's lika a never ending story (-_-)

Some of the animes really have a sad endings... So it's kind nice to watch.
I mean they are touching. I think I'll find a sad endings in the animes I'm watching right now.
Contenu sponsorisé

ANIME KA.....HMM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANIME KA.....HMM   ANIME KA.....HMM Icon_minitime

ANIME KA.....HMM
Page 1 sur 1