Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

School Rumble

AuteurMessage
mustakrakish

mustakrakish

School Rumble Empty
MessageSujet: School Rumble   School Rumble Icon_minitimeLun Oct 01, 2007 3:33 pm

School Rumble

School Rumble Schoolrummble

genre: Comedy, Daily Life, High School, Love Polygon, Parody, Romance, School, Shounen, Slapstick
type:
- School Rumble TV, 26 episodes
- School Rumble OVA, 2 episodes
- School Rumble 2nd Semestr, TV 26 episodes

School Rumble OVA
School Rumble SchoolrummbleOVA

School Rumble 2nd Semestr
School Rumble Schoolrummble2

story:
Normal school life. We know, where is school, there is love! Where is love - there is FUN!
Tsukamoto Tenma is always chasing after Karasuma Ooji (don't know why - this guy isn't interesting at all), although this guy doesn't seem to be interested in Tenma, and she knows it! But still she doesn't give up.
There is another guy - Harima Kenji, who is always in love with Tsukamoto Tenma, but she is not interesten it him... And he doesn't give up either! There is a girl Eri, that has feelings for Harima Kenji, but...
it's the same (^_^)
Comedy love-triangle, crazy adventures of students in High School - School Rumble!
It's great to be young and to be in high school!

My opinion:
I think... THE BEST COMEDY I EVER WATCHED! Man... I can't find good words to write good enough about it.
Harima Kenji - master! - I mean it, guy with no luck, is fighting for his love it's just... I feel sad for him.
he always (somehow) puts him self in a 'not good situation' with girls. 26 TV of the first semestr, then 2 OVA, next 26 episodes of the 2nd semestr. Can't wait for the 3rd semestr!
If you love one of these that are written in the genre type, you should watch it (I mean, not should - MUST! watch it). If you don't like that kind of a anime, well, you should watch it anyway.
It's really a good one! You won't be sorry.

Watch it! Mustakrakish recomend it! School Rumble 174844
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

School Rumble
Page 1 sur 1