Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Cheeky Angel (Tenshi na Konamaiki)

AuteurMessage
mustakrakish

mustakrakish

Cheeky Angel (Tenshi na Konamaiki) Empty
MessageSujet: Cheeky Angel (Tenshi na Konamaiki)   Cheeky Angel (Tenshi na Konamaiki) Icon_minitimeLun Oct 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Cheeky Angel (Tenshi na Konamaiki) Tenshinakonamaiki

genre: Comedy, Fantasy, High School, Romance, School
type: TV, 50 episodes

story:
One day, young boy (kid), picks up a 'magic book', and a magic demon (pierro) pups up from the book. Said thet he'll grand him one wish, because he summoned him. Megumi Amatsuka (the boy) wanted to be 'the men of men'
be the best of them all. One word: he wanted to be tough. And so on, the demon grand Megumis wish, but something wasn't right.

Unfortunately the demon turns Megumi to a girl. Megumi grew up (in a body) of a cute girl, but inside there was still a boy, and she's going to be a high girl student. All the students admire her (espacially boys), she's like an angel, but insite she still acts as a boy (^_^)

Megumi is trying to get her... ym.. his? body back to normal to be 'the men of men'
but somehow, some of his/hers friends don't want to but still help her out (^_^)"
To look for the magic book.

My opinion:
Great story! You know, there are a lot of episodes, but the story is sooo much fun, that you won't know when you'll be at the end of it. Funny scenes with Megumis friends (espacially Genzo!). She turned a 'mafia-devil-SOB-man' in to a cute sheep that will follow her for the rest of his life. (^_^)
I just feel sad for thous guys that try to hit on Megumi if Genzo is around (^_^)
and I think she has got the best friends there she could get in whole school!
They'll do anything for her (wonder why (^_^) )
anyway, as all of the anime, I recomend to
add this one to your watch list if you didn't saw it yet Cheeky Angel (Tenshi na Konamaiki) 174844
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1