Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Monster

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mustakrakish

mustakrakish

Monster Empty
MessageSujet: Monster   Monster Icon_minitimeMar Sep 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Monster

Monster Monster

Genre: Conspiracy, Horror, Seinen, Thriller, Tragedy, Violence
Type: TV 74 episodes

Story:
Outstanding doctor, Dr. Tenma respected by all the other doctors in the world. Once he saw a woman cring for her husband that died, because richer, famous persons come first - so Dr Tenma decided to change.
He said that life is equal.

One day he decided to operate a boy who was first in line. Of course the operaction was succesfull as always, but Tenma didn't saw that he saves the life of a monster.

The child disappear, and the murders begin. Tenma feeling guilty, decideds to hunt down the monster and bring the case to an end.

My opinion:
Well it's a great anime, but 74 episodes it's em... enough.
Thats way too long, but the anime it's great. You know the real run starts after about 50th episode, when every one is chasseing monster Johan. There were some funny moments, but some of them were sad.
The most interesting thing I found in it, writen stories by Emil Shebe, John Pop, Franc Bonaparte. I were so much interested in them that I started to look for them on ebay... But it was a shame that they were not real...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
huda

Monster Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Monster   Monster Icon_minitimeDim Sep 30, 2007 10:02 pm

oh, nice one,, thank u..

i like it from the first moment because the man in the picture is hansome,,

the story is great as well
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Monster
Page 1 sur 1