Vous souhaitez ragir ce message ? Crez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernires imagesDernires images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

tell me(us?) about your country

5 participants
AuteurMessage
mei

tell me(us?)  about your country Empty
MessageSujet: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeSam Sep 15, 2007 5:53 am

Kerimu is moderator , right? so, kerimu,
Japan is what kind of country for Turkish ppl Question
I wonder why so many Turkish ppl come to teacup chat Question
Because, most of Japanese don't know well about your country.... Shocked
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kerimu

Kerimu

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeSam Sep 15, 2007 4:10 pm

Hello mai. How're you? Very Happy Well, I see that you'd like to know more about Turkey. So, as moderator, I'll do my best to guide all of you here. lol!
Thank you for your message! I hope you're enjoying here. Wink
mei

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeSam Sep 15, 2007 10:11 pm

wow Exclamation thanks a lot. Very Happy can't wait. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
CuTe_PoisoN

CuTe_PoisoN

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeLun Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm

Seems nice But quiet... :pP
Kerimu

Kerimu

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeMer Sep 19, 2007 11:58 pm

mei a crit:
Well, many Turkish people have already known that living in Japan cost too much. Because, Turkish people's economical standarts aren't good as much as Japan's, unfortunately. I mean globally. Sad
Also, many Turkish say Japanese people are proud and dignified. We can understand this from Turkish people's experience, especially, who're still living in Japan. sunny
And, many Turkish think that Japanese language is quite difficult and it takes too much time to get mastered. However, many Turkish people think that Japanese and Chinese are the same language. Razz
Well, many Turkish people come to Teacup English Chat ( I sometimes use Japanese rooms also. Razz ) to find some foreign friends and pratice their language. Also, some Turkish people use there to spend their time nicely and joyfully. But others, ... Twisted Evil I'm sorry for it. Razz
Well then, that's OK for now, I think. If you would like to learn more about Turkey, just feel free to ask. Wink
Kerimu

Kerimu

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeJeu Sep 20, 2007 1:26 am

And, here is a link about us:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people
It may be useful here.
CuTe_PoisoN

CuTe_PoisoN

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeLun Sep 24, 2007 2:17 am

Smile
Ne0my

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeMer Sep 26, 2007 2:19 pm

just look at this >>>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKoosknAZIk&mode=related&search=
and please watch this too >>>>>>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkeiojEwxuw

theyre similar but not the same ^^ enjoy it
TurBoi

TurBoi

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeMer Sep 26, 2007 11:58 pm

mei a crit:

tell me(us?)  about your country 290504 Mei san!
My name's Salih and I'm from Turkey too.(but I don't want to be a moderator anywhere Razz )
well.. I see you wondering. I want to explain as much asI can.
tell me(us?)  about your country 922608 Very Happy
Look I can't speak Japanese or I don't know your people so much as many Turks.
If you ask someone about a Japanese,Chinese or Tai person they/you are nearly the same for most of the people here.. most of us doesn't even aware of the difference between kana and kanji..because we are not in so much relationship more then we're in with Europa or USA..That's why we don't know so much also tell me(us?)  about your country 618369

Japan or Japanese people doesn't be seen on TVs here so much, you are not so mentioned in news all the time but whenever we see some Japanese on TV they invite something (useful or useless it's not important) or they are WORKING on something or warning about some scientical facts.. Sometimes we see you making some crazy things,completitions and this makes us laugh our homes.
we are very satisfied of our Japanese friends if we have some. Look I don't know anyone who has a problem with a Nihonjin here or there as a Turk.( if somebody knows: please give me some information to contact with that turk, I'll ask "Why?" )
Japanese ones of the tourists coming here are mostly(maybe all of them) visit museums,historical,cultural or alike places rather than beaches,bars and clubs. or you aren't known as in that places. in spite of large existence of entertainment places in big cities(they are small near yours,I know =) our most people doesn't like that kinda things(youth is changing so much novadays)...
as being a person who got a chance to meet some Japanese and other nation people, I can say that you're smarter. Don't misunderstood me smartness isn't tricking people,it's easy ofcourse but being percipient and warm/joyful(sometimes this equals jokefullness =) is nice properties.

More than these, the aims of person we met are sometimes more important tyhan everything. if I sense someone trying to trick me this sensation may cut everthing,he or she must be honest first...
we're lazy! yep I hate this but that's true :/ our people always search to find a way to overcome works with MINIMUM effort. This makes trouble so much. Neutral (an example: we would be producing our own airplanes now.or why we are indepted?..)
to tell in truth I don't know why I like this nation so much too but I'm happy to have some Japanese friends ^^ Maybe I can understand much more after I know you better. tell me(us?)  about your country 354899
Why so much Turks come to that room sth I don't know.it was different a year ago..I was alone Razz I found that rom by seaching "Japanese chat rooms using English but servers are in Japan" now I have much more worldwide friends than Japanese ones. Hey there must be a mistake! I came this room to find Japanese people especially.. Shocked scratch
http://salihak89.spaces.live.com
Kerimu

Kerimu

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeSam Sep 29, 2007 10:41 pm

First of all, I thank you for your efforts, TURBOI. Very Happy Not just here! I've seen you in different places too while trying to proud all of us. I mean Turkish people. And, I believe that you're working hard for it. study I'm sure that! Cool Yeah, you're doing a great job. Not just for Turkish people. Also for others, I mean foreign people. Unfortunately, most of them don't know about us well. And, some provocateurs make them believe to bad ideas about us. Yeah, it's sad. Anyways.
By the way, TURBOI, if you really want something, you should go for it! Wink In their short lifes, people may do great things, don't forget it! Cool farao king sunny tell me(us?)  about your country 354899
mei

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeDim Sep 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Thank you very much kerimu and TurBoi. Wink Exclamation ARIGATOU sunny
Now I understand Trukish ppl a bit. Smile
I mean I can get to know Trukish ppl have very good impressions to Japanese. Wink

>living in Japan cost too much.
yeeees. very much for japanese, too!!! Sad

>Japanese and Chinese are the same language.
hehehe. Laughing root is same. and Chinese are older than Japanese.
we use Kanji. Hiragana and katakana came from Kanji.
but pronounce and grammer are very different. scratch

>mostly visit museums,historical,cultural or alike places
This is easy to explain. Most of japanese visit your country as joining tour programs.
and most of ppl dosen't try to go the places except on tour programs.
and most of tour programs doesn't plan to go dangerous places for foreigners. silent
We're just don't know much about your country. It's not means refined ppl I think. Wink
BTW, thank you for that kind of feeling you have. Smile

Anyways, I searched about Truky by myself, after reading your explanations. study
and I found this site
http://www.waseda.jp/student/weekly/contents/2004a/023k.html
In that site, one Trukish man said this. and I understand finally. That's it!
トルコで日本人が好きですか? と聞かれたら、99.9 %が好きだと答えるでしょう。
でも、理由を聞かれてもきっと答えられない
In Truky, if somone asked " Do you like Japan?"
They will answer 99.9% "I like Japan"
but may be noone can answer "why"
(this is just a part of it. you can read it all interview in there.
after he said this, he is saying some reasons.)

And I also found this fact,too. I didn't know this historical background. Razz
エルトゥールル号の遭難 The Ertugrul Firkateyni disaster
http://www.locopoint.net/love_peace/ertugrul.html

Also, I found these ↓ words. and I felt this explains very well about my feeling Idea
after I get to know the historical facts.
So, I tried to translate.

「日本人は、トルコの人たちのようにいつまでもそんなことを恩義に感じたり仲間意識を外国に持ったりするだろうか。
Dose japanese have a feeling of a comrade consciousness to other countries so long time?
外国を旅して現地の人の話を聞くといつも「ローマ軍が来てこの石畳を作った」とか、
「バイキングから財宝を守るために財宝を池に沈めた」とか、自分たちの住む町の歴史的な話をみんな語る。
Everytime when we travel abroad and talk with ppl who lives on-the-spot,
everyone willing to talk their own city's history like this.
"Romans army made this stone pavement" "Ancestors sank treasure to the pond to protect from the Vikings"
しかし、私たち日本人は、自分たちの街の歴史的な話を語れるだろか。
But, we, japanese, can talk about our own city's history like them?(I can not)
外国ではいいことも悪いことも語り継がれる。
In foreign countories, they hand a story down from generation to generation,
even it is good things or bad things.
日本人はあまりにも無頓着すぎるのではないか。
Japanese are too careless about those things, aren't we?
国際紛争は昔からの遺恨が根になっていることが多い。
Most of times, international disputes came from old grudges.
日本人はそんな昔のことをいつまでと思うが、そのことが外国との意識のズレになっていないだろうか。
Japanese are likely to think that it is useless to think about old historical grudges,
but dosen't it makes the difference of consciousness between foreign countries?
独自の歴史と文化を持ちながら日本人は日本のことをわかっていない。
Japanese have a original history and culture but japanese doesn't understand that well.
日本に対して親切なトルコ国民に接したとき、日本人の歴史に対する鈍さを感じざるをえない。」
When we come in contact with Trukish ppl who kind to japan,
I could not help feeling dullness of japanese historical understanding.
(インターネットで見つけたあるページの文章の一部です   
I excerpted this paragraph from a site which I found in net.)

(please forgive my poor English skill. may be there's some mistakes of taranslation Razz )

http://www.kasugai.ed.jp/jinryo-e/link/new-link/tokusyuu/tokusyuu5.htm
This is the site where I found these words. some links are not exsist any more. Idea
But I think this link site is very useful for japanese to know Truky.

At last, I'm sorry about my late response. pale
TurBoi

TurBoi

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeMer Oct 03, 2007 8:18 pm

I read his interview(or speech?)
Yes he's true but I didn't know about Ertuğrul Fırkateyn untill this year. To tell in the truth I learned it in last one or two-month period while searching on Japan(ese).
And also I've watched it on the internet in video format but it's in Turkish Neutral Well..Maybe I can find some in En/Jp if I can't read the link below.
some frames were emotional and I want to thank you for that "monument" http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ja/1/1d/Kushimoto-toruko-ireihi1.jpg
:') I see that feelings there! I am touched. I'm aware of that Now our children lay in there bosoms.
And here in hearts..
http://www.turkey.jp/jp/ertugrulfrigateJP.htm R̓GgD[

yes I've read that story about airport too. this one right?:
" ̂悤ȌkBCECN푈̍ŒAPXWTNRPV̏ołB

CÑT_EtZCAul\ԌɁAC̏ԂׂĂ̔s@Ƃv
ƁAꒃȂƂ𐢊EɌĔMB

{͊Ƃ̐l₻̉ƑACɏZłB
̓{ĺAĂăew`ɌBAǂ̔s@Ȃŏ邱ƂłȂB

Ee͎̋~@oāA~oĂB
{{͑f肪łȂB`ɂ{l̓pjbNԂɂȂĂB

ɁA@̔s@BgRq̔s@łB
{lS\ܖS悹āAcɌĔїB
^C~bg̈ꎞԏ\ܕOłB

ȂgRq@Ăꂽ̂A{{}XR~mȂB
OEgRgAlWAeBEEgJ́Â悤ɌꂽB

uGgD[̎̂ɍۂA哇̐l{lȂĂgIȋ~AgR̐l͖YĂ܂B

ŵAjȏŊwт܂BgRł́AqǂGgD[̂ƂmĂ܂B
̓{lmȂłB

ŁAewōĂ{l悤ƁAgRq@񂾂̂łBviȏ͂ǂ̓]ڂł(^^;j "

Dernire dition par le Dim Oct 07, 2007 6:47 pm, dit 1 fois
mei

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeJeu Oct 04, 2007 10:26 pm

>Turboi
>I didn't know about Ertuğrul Fırkateyn untill this year
oh really. Laughing

Did u read about lator story, too Question I felt japanese have to know this lator story(happend in 1985/3/17) That's why I translated, but unfortunatly, seems no one(japanese) read it. Sad

>NeOmy
Thanks about the videos. Exclamation I didn't know that Youtube has sightseeing videos.

I want to know many country's customs, foods and seaneries. not only Turkey. Because Japan is a bit unsociable country. Very Happy
mei

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeDim Oct 07, 2007 10:47 pm

>Turboi
Yes, the story about airport which is in Iraq. The story about 215 japanese were saved by Turkish.
Unfortunatly, I can't read what you added because of the garbling. Was it written by Japanese Question Question Question
TurBoi

TurBoi

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitimeMar Oct 09, 2007 3:43 am

yes it's japanese (copy and paste). well choose the "encoding" as japanese or turkish for special characters from you view menu on internet explorer. I think you will see them easily after that!! if you can't see a choice like "japanese"or anything you should add language support by installing via "region and languages" section in control panel(for windows users). it may want a windowsCD!
Contenu sponsoris

MessageSujet: Re: tell me(us?) about your country   tell me(us?)  about your country Icon_minitime

tell me(us?) about your country
Page 1 sur 1