Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortalPortal  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Montpellier

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Nico
Admin
Nico

Montpellier Empty
MessageSujet: Montpellier   Montpellier Icon_minitimeDim Sep 09, 2007 1:12 am

Montpellier 00000010

Montpellier is in south of France next to sea.

Montpellier Place_10
Montpellier Tram_110
Montpellier 002_bm10
Montpellier 003_bm10
Montpellier 001_bm10
Montpellier 004_bm10
Montpellier Arc_de10
Montpellier 005_bm10

Born at the beginning of the year one thousand, Montpellier sets out on the third millennium, enriched by two centuries of history sometimes tumultuous, sometimes dramatic, often brilliant, and always out of the ordinary.

The geographical location of Montpellier, in the south of France, between the sea and the Garrigue, both facing the Mediterranean basin and close to Paris (1h10 by plane – 3h15 with the high-speed train) makes it a destination for leisure for short and medium stays. A tasteful city and also an ideal starting point to radiate throughout the region.

Personal comment :
300 sunny days a year, near the sea and with nice universities, many foreigners come here to study or just to travel Smile
one of best towns of south oF France Razz

---------------------------------------------------------------

official website (english version)
http://us.montpellier.fr/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://all-about-japan.forumotion.com
mei

Montpellier Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Montpellier   Montpellier Icon_minitimeSam Sep 15, 2007 5:33 am

wow Exclamation Exclamation very very beautiful town, isn't it Question Exclamation very different from Japan. Laughing
There're no such huge old historical architectures (except some castles)in daily life in Japan.
I like Japan's old towns but I also like europeans towns(like your town), too.
Cuz it is beautiful. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
European ppl liked huge architectures, I think. Why is that Question

"300 sunny days a year" > this is very nice Exclamation I wanna live that kind of place. Smile I hate rainy days. Neutral
Unfortunately, rainydays everyday recently in Japan. Do you have "spring" "summer" "autumn" "winter" clearly?
"sometimes tumultuous, sometimes dramatic, often brilliant and always out of the ordinary."
wow Exclamation Is this your word? or...? anyways, now I know you're very proud of your town. Smile

I like this kind of page, (I mean I can get to know many countries things.) thank you nico. Exclamation Surprised
Nico
Admin
Nico

Montpellier Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Montpellier   Montpellier Icon_minitimeSam Sep 15, 2007 10:55 pm

hehe thanks for ur comment Very Happy
Ne0my

Montpellier Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Montpellier   Montpellier Icon_minitimeDim Sep 23, 2007 3:05 am

Montpellier is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic, loveitloveitloveit!!! Nico lets change the places! :p
its adorable, wonderful, beautiful. Montpellier 655308 I can imagine walking across those beautiful places, in a beautiful red dress, matching to your red lips XDDD(okey i know i have a strong imagination), beautiful weather, maybe a warm night, seeing the stars above you...wow those pictures make me feel warm inside.Montpellier 897593
thank you nico. france is sooo romantic, i could melt away. i wanna visit france some time. i wanna ride through europes beautiful places and then to japaaaan.
nico you can be so happy that you live in a beautiful place like that. i guess your gf would like it too ^^
so, enjoy the last days at home. wish you the best *hug* bye
Nico
Admin
Nico

Montpellier Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Montpellier   Montpellier Icon_minitimeMer Sep 26, 2007 8:52 pm

hehe thanks Neomi chan :3
Contenu sponsorisé

Montpellier Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Montpellier   Montpellier Icon_minitime

Montpellier
Page 1 sur 1